ScaleView Partners (SVP), the technology-focused investment bank for founders, by founders, is looking for a bright, energetic, and experienced Investment Banking Analyst that is passionate about the technology industry and looking for a promising career advising founders of emerging technology companies on M&A and growth financings.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will be a key member of our team, working closely with senior bankers to source new client engagements and execute successful transactions. You will participate in all phases of the deal making process including market research, deal origination and qualification, relationship building with target clients and referral partners, and deal execution.
The most successful candidate will have a strong record of achievement, strong work ethic, and have the ability and the discipline to succeed in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial investment banking environment. They will have excellent communication skills, be outgoing and comfortable talking with founders, CEO’s, and investors over the phone and in person. Responsibilities will include sourcing, financial modeling, pitch preparation and deal execution with a focus on M&A and growth financings.
- Assist senior bankers in sourcing new client engagements and executing successful transactions.
- Conduct market research, generate prospects, and build buyers lists.
- Build pitch decks, information memorandums and financial models using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Make outbound calls to tech founders, CEOs, and investors to qualify them as prospective clients or pitch them on current client engagements.
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking or corporate finance (internships are considered).
- Currently possess or be able to obtain within 90 days of employment relevant FINRA securities licenses (SIE, Series 79, and Series 63).
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonuses
- Extensive daily exposure to clients, counterparties, and senior bankers
- Growth-oriented culture, continuous development and promotion opportunities
- Great benefits including 401k, health dental and vision, paid holidays and PTO
Location: Austin, TX
Position Type: Full time
We are committed to diversity and to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds, and we strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter. You will be required to take a candidate assessment pre interview.